Earlier to know or to estimate the market value of an agricultural land one has to visit the registration office where the land is registered but the Government of Telangana through Dharani – Integrated Land Records Management System is offering a free online service. By using this online facility you can check the market value of any agricultural land sitting at home. The only thing you need to do is register to the Dharani portal by using your mobile number and your name.Sponsored Links
How to check the Market Value of an Agricultural Land online in Telangana?
- Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Click on the Login option from the main menu.
- Login window will be displayed.
- Select the user type as a citizen.
- Now enter the mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, captcha code and click the login button.
- Dharani online services window will be displayed.
- Select the Market value option from the online services window.
- Select the Agricultural land option.
- Select the District from the list of districts.
- Select the Mandal from the list of Mandals.
- Select the village from the list villages displayed.
- Select the Survey number/ sub survey number from the list and click the submit button.
- A window will be displayed with the market value details of the agricultural land you are searching for.
Find Market Value of your Agricultural Land Online – https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/Sponsored Links
How to Find the Market Value of Agricultural Land at SRO?
- Visit the SRO where your agricultural land is registered along with the photocopy of your land registration document.
- Take a market value application form.
- Complete the application with the required details.
- The details will be land owner name, father name, address, address of the land with survey numbers.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Now submit the market value application form along with the photocopy of your land document.
- You will get a receipt; keep the receipt safe because it contains the issuing date.
- On the issuing day show the receipt at the office to collect the Market value report of your agricultural land.