According to the Election Commission of India, all the voters who have been issued Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) must produce the Electors Photo Identity Card for the identification at the polling station before casting the vote. The ones who are not able to produce the EPIC shall produce one of the following alternative photo identity documents for establishing ones identity.
If you are unable to produce the Voter Id card, on the polling day then you can submit any one of these following photo identity proofs along with the Voter Slip to cast your vote.
- Driving License.
- Service Identity Cards with photograph issued to employees by Central/State Govt./PSUs/Public Limited Companies.
- Passbooks with photograph issued by Bank/Post Office.
- PAN Card.
- Smart Card issued by RGI under NPR.
- MNREGA Job Card.
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour.
- Pension document with photograph.
- Official Identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs.
- Aadhaar Card.