The AP Finance Minister Buganna Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the inaugural budget for the first time in the AP Assembly. He said in his speech that our Government has a vision to complete all the pending irrigation projects, Kadapa Steel Factory and to implement all the schemes (Navaratnalu, Ammavodi, Raitu Barosa, Arogya Sri, YSR Cheyutha etc) which were promised by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the election Campaign.Sponsored Links
2019 AP Budget Highlights:
- Interest free loans for Dwakra Mahilalu – 1140 Crores
- Government to implement English medium in all the Government schools
- Polavaram Project will be completed by 2021
- Interest free loans for farmers – 100 crores
- RS 6455.80 Crores for Amma vodi scheme
- Rs 455.85 Crores for Aasha workers
- Alcohol will be prohibited in AP step wise
Top Highlights of AP Budget 2019:
- 5000 Crores for YSR Gruha Scheme
- 2000 Crores for Kapu Welfare
- TDP Government has a Credit of RS 1,00,658.67 Crores in the last 5 years.
- Estimated Budget for 2019-20 is Rs 2,27, 974.99 Crores ( From Revenues – 1,80,475.94 Crores + RS 32,293.39 Crores)
- 19.32% Increase in Budget when compared with the 2018-19 Budget.
- 3,000 crores for Farmers Welfare to stabilise the prices.
- 8550 Crores for Raitu Barosa Scheme
- 2002 Crores for natural calamities
- 4525 Crores for free power supply for farmers
- 1140 crores are allotted to provide interest loans for ladies under Dwakra Scheme
- 648 Crores – for YSR Interest free loans scheme
- 1000 Crores to APSRTC
- 280 Crores are allotted for Municipal Ward Volunteers
- 100 Crores for Brahmin Welfare Association
- 300 Crores for BC’s under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 200 Crores for SC’s under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 45 Crores for ST’s under YSR Giri Putrika Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- 100 Crores for Minorities under under YSR Shaadi Thofa Scheme
- 400 Crores for Auto Driver Welfare
- 1150 Crores for the people who are effected by the Agri Gold
- SC sub Plan – 15,000 Crores
- ST sub plan – 4,988.52 Crores
- BC sub plan – 15,061.64 Crores
- 200 Crores for Farmers under YSR Raitu Barosa for digging free bores
- 200 Crores for providing seeds for farmers
AP Agriculture Budget 2019 Highlights:
Botsa Satya Narayana, Minister of Municipal Administration & Urban Development presented the Agriculture budget for the first time, Botsa Satya Narayana said, YSRCP Manifesto will be implemented for sure with out missing a single point. The Government of AP is planning for the long term welfare of the farmers by providing the zero interest loans and he also added that one of their main objective will be to save the tenant farmers and their families.
- Zero interest crop loans for farmers
- Rs 475 Crores subsidy on power for the aqua farmers
- Free bores for farmers – Rs 200 Crores
- Free Seeds for farmers – RS 200 Crores
- Rs 2002 Crores for Natural Calamities
- Rs 1163 Crores for YSR Raithu Bheema
- 64.07 Lakhs people will be benefited through YSR Raitu Barosa Scheme
- Rs 1200 Crores for Tennent farmers
- Rs 12000 Crores for farmers towards small term loans and Rs 1500 Crores towards long term loans.
- Rs 12500 will be issued to every farmer across the Andhra Pradesh State
- Rs 100 Crores for farmers towards interest free loans
- Rs 109.28 Crores for YSR agriculture labs.