How to Apply Passport Online at Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:
Indian Citizens staying in India & Overseas, who intend to apply for Passport or passport renewal, they can apply through online by visiting the official Passport portal India. The Government of India through The Ministry of External Affairs, issues the Passports to the applied & eligible nationals of India through 37 Passport Regional offices & 180 Indian consulates all over the world.Sponsored Links
How to Apply for Passport Online?
The 37 passport Regional Offices or Passport Seva Kendra’s allows the eligible Indian Nationals to apply Passport online. Applying for Passport online you must have a online bank account or credit card or debit card, scanned date of birth proof certificate, address proof certificate, photo identification proof certificate and nationality certificate. By following these simple steps you can apply passport online very easily.Sponsored Links
Passport online Apply process:
- Visit the Passport official portal of India.
- Apply Passport Online window will be displayed.
- Select the Apply for Fresh Passport/Re issue of Passport option.
Passport online apply window will be displayed asking for the Type of Passport.
- Select the Type of Passport you are applying for, after selecting the type of passport.
- e-Form will be displayed, You can download the form, fill the form & upload the form or You can fill the online and submit the filled form along with the supporting documents.
- After the submission of your filled e-Form, Schedule an appointment at your areas Passport Seva Kendra.
- For Scheduling appointment, the fee payment through online is mandatory.
- you can pay the prescribed Passport fees by Credit card/ Debit card/ (Master & Visa cards)/Online transfer(Through SBI & associate Banks
- Passport Seva Kendra’s list window will be displayed.
- Select your areas Passport Seva Kendra & enter the Captcha Characters & click next button.
- Online Passport appointment window will be displayed with the available dates and times.
- Now click on the Pay & Book Appointment option.
- Select the Mode of payment of your convenience from the list & Pay the prescribed the fees.
- After the fees payment, your Appointment will be confirmed at your selected Passport Seva Kendra with your preferred date & time.
- Now print your Application, which consists of Date & Time of your Appointment.
- Save the Application with you for further reference.
- On the day of your Appointment you must carry this Application Receipt along with the required supporting documents for verification.
How to Renew Passport Online for Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links
Apply Passport Online –http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic
Passport Application download – http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/printFormSponsored Links