Voter ID Status Check:
The Arunachal CEO is providing an online facility to check the Voter ID status. This online facility is applicable for both the existing voter id holders and the ones who have applied recently. Existing voter can check the status of his/her voter id i.e. you can view the details of your voter card online. The newly applied ones can check the status of their voter id application form. Existing voters can use their EPIC number or Name and Date of Birth to check the status whereas the newly applied ones can use their application reference number to check the status online.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
- Visit the National Voters Services portal.
- Select the Track application status option form the main menu.
- Online application status window will be displayed.
- Now enter your reference number and click the track status button.
- A window will be displayed with your voter id status.
Voter id status check – https://www.nvsp.in/Sponsored Links
Voter ID card Download Arunachal PDF:
- Visit the Arunachal CEO portal.
- Select the Search your details in Voter List option from the main menu.
- Search Electoral roll online window will be displayed.
- Select your District.
- Select Search by Name option.
- Now enter your name, Father Name, gender, age etc.
- Enter the Captcha code and click the search button.
- A window will be displayed with your Voter ID card details.
- Download the Voter ID card to take the print.
AP Voter Id Download PDF -http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/Sponsored Links