You can check your or any PAN cardholder’s name and address details online. You can even verify the PAN details with the help of PAN card number. This information is very important when one needs to verify information submitted by a person or company for financial transactions such as application for a loan. Income Tax e filling has provided a facility for checking address details on PAN card online.
How to Apply Pan Card Online Just for Rs 127/- Explained on YouTube:
Let us learn how to check address details on PAN card online.
How to Know Address of the PAN Card Holder
- You need to first visit the https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Now, select the user type that is, New User (Register Yourself)/Registered User (Login Here) and click on continue.
- You need fill in details just as you filled in your PAN card application. Then, fill the Registration form and you will be registered successfully, in case of New User. An activation link will be sent to your registered email and you need to open it to activate your account.
- Now, login at https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html and fill in the details.
- Once you login to the account, you need to go to
My Accountà Profile Setting à PAN Details.
- In PAN details, you will be able to see Address 1 and Address 2.
This is all that is required to check address details on PAN card online.