Check Voter ID Status MP
Once after applying the voter id, you will get a reference number. You can get this reference number even if you apply online or if you apply at the ERO office also. By using the reference number you can check the voter id status online. Parliament Elections 2019Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
- Visit the National Voters Services portal.
- Select the Track application status option form the main menu.
- Online application status window will be displayed.
- Now enter your reference number and click the track status button.
- A window will be displayed with your voter id status.
Voter id status check – https://www.nvsp.in/Sponsored Links
Download Voter ID card MP
- Visit the MP CEO portal.
- Select the Search your details in Voter List option from the main menu.
- Search Electoral roll online window will be displayed.
- Select your District.
- Select Search by Name option.
- Now enter your name, Father Name, gender, age etc.
- Enter the Captcha code and click the search button.
- A window will be displayed with your Voter ID card details.
- Download the Voter ID card to take the print.
MP Voter Id Download – http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Sponsored Links