The Delhi Legislative Assembly elections 2020 are scheduled to be held in a single for all the 70 Legislative Assembly Constituencies on Saturday 8th February 2020. The Delhi Vidhan Sabha election result will be declared on Tuesday 11th of February 2020.
How to Download Voter List & Search Name in Voter List Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links
2020 Legislative Assembly Election Delhi Highlights:
- Vidhan Sabha Elections will be held in a single phase for all the 70 Assembly Constituencies.
- Legislative Assembly Election Delhi polling day is on Saturday 8th February 2020.
- Vidhan Sabha Election results will be declared on 11th February 2020 on Tuesday.
Major political Parties in Delhi 2020:
- Aam Admi Party – AAP
- Indian National Congress – INC
- Bhartiya Janata Party – BJP
- Shiromani Akali Dal – SAD
2020 Delhi Vidhan Sabha Election Schedule:
|Election Event||Date of the Poll Event|
|Issue of Election Notification||14th January 2020 – Tuesday|
|Last date for Nominations||21st January 2020 – Tuesday|
|Scrutiny of Nominations||22nd January 2020 – Wednesday|
|Last date for withdrawing Nominations||24th January 2020 – Friday|
|Election Day/ Polling Date||8th February 2020 – Saturday|
|Election Result||11th February 2020 – Tuesday|
How to Apply Voter ID Delhi Online Explained on YouTube:
Delhi Legislative Assembly Constituencies 2020 List:
There are 70 Assembly Constituencies in Delhi Legislative Assembly they are.
|ACNO||Assembly Constituency Name|
|10||Sultan Pur Majra|
|44||R K Puram|