How to Renew Driving License Online?
Earlier to renew the driving license in India one must visit theRTO office, but the National Driving license portal is providing an online facility to renew the driving license. All you need is to complete a drivers license renewal online application form and pay the fees to renew it.
How to Apply Drivers License Online Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links
Driving License Renewal Requirements:
- Complete the Online Renewal Application Form.
- Submit a Medical certificate.
- Existing Driving License.
- 3 recent Passport size photos.
- Prescribed Fees.
Driving License Renewal Online Process:
- Visit Sarathi official portal.
- Click on the services on Driving LicenseOption.
- Driving License Services window will be displayed.
- Select Renewal of DL option and click on continue.
- Application for services on driving license window will be displayed.
- Fill the application and click the proceed button to pay the fees.
Drivers License Renewal online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.doSponsored Links
How to Renew Driving License at the RTO?
- Visit the Regional Transport Office in person along with the driving license and latest photos.
- Take the Driving License Renewal application form (Form 9), Medical Certificate Form 1A from the RTO.
- Medical Certificate Form 1A must be signed by the Doctor.
- Complete the Driving License Renewal Application Form, paste your recent passport size photo (3 Passport size photos are required for applying Driving License Renewal).
- Attach your Driving License Xerox copy, medical Certificate to the Driving License Renewal application form and submit the Driving License Renewal application form.
- Pay the renewal fees, after the fees payment you will get a coupon or receipt which consists of your Application number and the date of issue.
- Visit the RTO on the day which was allotted to you to collect your renewed driving License.
Driving License Classes Explained on YouTube:
Drivers License Renewal Form Download – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.doSponsored Links