Before applying for the Driving License in India one must have a valid Learners License along with Medical Certificate and Physical fitness Certificate. Therefore it is compulsory that one should provide a physical fitness certificate or a declaration by the applicant about his/her physical fitness. Here in this article we providing Form1 Physical Fitness Certificate application form you can download the Form 1 and fill the application form and submit it while applying for the Driving license or you can complete it online and take the print.
Driving License Categories Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links Sponsored Links Sponsored Links DL Physical Fitness Form 1 Sample Form PDF: Sponsored Links
How to Fill Physical Fitness Application Form 1 Online & Offline while applying for Learning License?
Physical Fitness form cum declaration Form 1 must be submitted by the individual at the time of applying for learning license in India. Basically physical fitness form 1 is a self-declaration form which proves that you are physically fit applying for driving license in India.
- Physical fitness form1 consists of 2 parts, first part is to enter your personal details and the second one is for declaration.
- First enter your name and your father name or husband name.
- Enter your temporary address.
- Enter your permanent address.
- Enter your date of birth and age.
- Specify your identification marks.
- Now coming to the declaration part, there will be 7 questions which you need to answer by ticking yes or no.
- After entering all the details and the answers now check the details you have entered and sign the application with date and mention the complete address.