The Department of Income Tax of India provides these Form 16 A IT Returns form to submit the tax deduction at source (TDS) by the employer on behalf of the employee. Form 16 A is issued to the employer on behalf of the employee for the deduction of the tax at source.Sponsored Links Form 16 A Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill Form 16A Online & Offline to file the IT Returns?
- Enter the certificate number and last updated date.
- Enter the name and address of the employer in the employer column and employee name and address in the employee column.
- Enter the Pan Number and TAN number of the employer.
- Enter the Pan number of the employee and the reference number of the employee given by the employer.
- Now enter the Address, the assessment year, working period of the employee with the employer.
- Enter the summary of amount paid or tax deducted at source in respect of the employee.
- Now enter the details of the tax deducted and deposited in the Central Government account.
- The last part of the form 16A is verification, the person who is responsible for deduction tax must verify the application by signing it and mentioning the date and place.