How to Apply Learning License Online for Just Rs 300/- Explained on YouTube:
If you are planning to apply for a driving License in India then it is obvious that one must apply for the Learning License first. In almost all the States and union Territories across the country Form 2 is used to apply for the learners license. In this article we are providing Form 2 or learning license application form you can download the form and apply for the Learning License at your RTO office. Form 2 can be used for applying for Learning License and for the renewal of learners license if it is lapsed.
Driving License Classes Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links Sponsored Links Learning License Application Form 2 Sample Form PDF: Sponsored Links
How to Fill Learning License Application Form 2 Online & Offline?
If you are planning to apply for driving license in India then you have to apply for the learning license first, learning License can be applied by online and offline depending on your convenience. If you are planning for online then you should be ready with your age proof document, address proof, photo identification proof and recent passport size photo scanned copies and should be able to pay the learning License fees online. If you are planning in person at RTO then you should take a xerox copies of age proof, address proof, photo identification documents and a recent passport size photos.
- Learning license application form 2 contains 23 fields
- Before filling the application form tick the class of learning license you are applying for.
- Then enter your name and your father name or husband name.
- Enter your Permanent Address.
- Enter your Temporary Address.
- Enter the duration of stay at the address you mentioned.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your place of birth.
- Enter your educational qualifications.
- Enter your identification marks.
- Enter your blood group.
- Now tick the enclosures or supporting documents which you are going to attach with the application form.
- Now enter the fees you have paid for the driving license.
- Affix the recent passport size photo in the photo box
- After entering all the details now check the details you have entered and sign the application with date and mention the complete address.
- Now attach your age proof document xerox copy, address proof document xerox copy, photo identification proof xerox copy, fees receipt to the application form and submit the form at the learning license counter.
Documents Required Applying for Learning License Online & Offline:
The only difference while applying learning license online & offline is while applying online you should be ready with the below mentioned documents scanned copies and while applying offline you should be ready with the xerox copies.
- Age proof document.
- Address proof document.
- Photo Identification Proof Document.
- Recent Passport size photos