What is a Birth Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate?
Birth Certificate is a certified copy which records the Circumstances of the Birth of a child during his/her birth. Birth Certificate is an official document which certifies the registration of that birth. Birth Certificate ensures the registration of the Birth. The Government of India issues Birth Certificates through local State or Union Territory Governments to all the eligible Indian Nationals. These State or Union Territory Governments through their Municipality and Grampanchayath offices registers and issues Birth Certificates to all the eligible people who are living under their jurisdiction.Sponsored Links
Who can apply for a Birth certificate Online?
The Government of India has made the Birth Certificate mandatory for all the new born children. Depending on the area, Village, Mandal, Town, District, City can register and apply for a Birth Certificate. The Government of India, all the States & Union Territories Governments are providing official portals to register and apply for Birth Certificate, By using this online facility Indian Nationals depending on the area, Village, Mandal, town, District, City can apply for a Birth Certificate online.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
How to Apply Birth Certificate Online at CRS?
- Visit the CRS official website and click on the Forms option.
- Select CRS option in Forms
- Form No.1 will be displayed with columns from 1 to 22
- Enter the Exact Day, Month & Year of the child was born
- Enter the Gender of the Child
- Enter the Name of the Child( If named)
- If the Child is not named, leave the column-3 blank
- Enter the name of the Father & Father’s Aadhar number
- Enter the name of the Mother & Mother’s Aadhar number
- Father & Mother’s UID number is optional, if you don’t have leave the columns blank
- Address of the Parents at the time of Child’s Birth
- Enter the Permanent address of the Child Parents
- Tick the preferred option from Place of Birth
(Hospital or Home)
- If the Child’s Birth is from hospital then enter the Hospital’s address
- Enter the Home’s address where the Child was born
- Fill the Applicant’s or Informant’s Address
- Tick the Village/Town of the Mother
- Name of the District
- Name of the State
the Religion of your family
- Other than the first three, write the religion name
- Enter the Father’s Education qualification
- Enter the Mother’s Educational qualification
- Father’s occupation
- Mother’s occupation
- Enter the Age of the Mother during the time of Marriage
- Enter the Age of the Mother during the time of this Birth
- Enter the Number of Children born including this Child
- Enter the type of attention at the time of Delivery
- Enter the method of Delivery
- Child’s weight at the time of Delivery
- Duration of the Pregnancy
- Sign the filled Form No.1 & submit the Form at your nearest Registration office
Download Birth Certificate Application form – http://crsorgi.gov.in/web/uploads/download/All_forms_with_UID_No.pdfSponsored Links
How to Apply for a Birth Certificate Online?
Through this article we are providing some simple steps which will help you to apply Birth Certificate online & Offline in your State or Union Territory.