What is a Caste Certificate?
The Government of India issues Caste Certificates to all the eligible Indian Nationals through local State and Union Territory Governments. These local State and Union Territory Governments, issues Caste certificates through Mandal Revenue Offices to all the eligible residents of their jurisdiction. Such issued Caste Certificate is valid throughout the State.
Caste Certificate recognizes and enables its holder to avail all the Government reservations in education, employment etc. Almost all the States and Union Territory Governments are providing online facility through their States and Union Territories official portals. Caste certificate can be applied online by visiting the official portal or it can be applied offline by visiting the MRO office in person.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
What are the Benefits of Caste Certificate?
- Enables to claim the seat under the reservation quota
- To get the Government Job under the reservation quota
- To get the Scholarships while studying
- To get the age relaxations in jobs while applying
- To get the chance to contest in the elections under the reservation quota
- To avail the Government schemes
- To avail the loans and subsidies on the loans which are offered by the Government
Documents required applying for Caste Certificate:
- Caste Certificate issued to the family members (Father’s or Mother’s or Siblings).
- SSC Marks Memo (10th Class) or Transfer Certificate (TC).
- First class to 10th class Study Certificates or Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipality or Gram Panchayat.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card or Voter ID card.
Different Caste Certificates Issued by the Government:
The Citizens of India who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Other Backward classes can get the Caste Certificates to avail the benefits which are provided by the Government of India, State Governments & Union Territory Governments.
- SC Caste Certificate
- ST Caste certificate
- BC Caste Certificate
- OBC Caste Certificate
How to Apply for a Caste Certificate Online?
Through this article we are providing some simple steps which will help you to apply Caste Certificate online & Offline in your State or Union Territory.