The Government of India issues Income Certificates to all the eligible Indian Nationals through local State and Union Territory Governments. These local State and Union Territory Governments, issues Income certificates through Mandal Revenue Offices to all the eligible residents who are economically backward living under their jurisdiction. Such issued Income Certificate is valid throughout the State.
Income Certificate recognizes and enables its holder to avail the Government scholarships for education and other financial benefits from the local and National Governments. Almost all the States and Union Territory Governments are providing online facility through their States and Union Territories official portals. Income certificate can be applied online by visiting their States official portal or it can be applied offline by visiting the MRO office in person.Sponsored Links
What are the Benefits of Income Certificate?
- Enables to claim the scholarships for education.
- To get the Fees Reimbursement from the local Government for education.
- To get the seat in the welfare hostels which are provided by the Government while studying.
- To get the Scholarships while studying
- To avail the Government schemes
- To avail the loans and subsidies on the loans which are offered by the Government
Documents required applying for Income Certificate:
- Income Certificate issued to the family members (Father’s or Mother’s or Siblings).
- SSC Marks Memo (10th Class) or Transfer Certificate (TC).
- First class to 10th class Study Certificates or Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipality or Gram Panchayat.
- Photo Identity Proof Document.
- Address Proof or Proof of Residency Document.
- Age Proof Document( for Minors)
How to Apply for Income Certificate Online?
Through this article we are providing some simple steps which will help you to apply Income Certificate online & Offline in your State or Union Territory.