It is always possible to change residence for various reasons. You may have moved from a particular residence to a more permanent residence. This may require you to change the address mentioned on your Voter’s ID card and allot it to the different assembly list. Lok Sabha Election Date Telangana
Many times, people do not make these necessary changes or keep procrastinating the task. This is because the task is a very lengthy process and one nearly spends a day getting forms filled and things corrected.
Apply for Change in Address Online for Voter IDSponsored Links
In order to apply for change in address, you need to fill Form 8A. You can either fill the form by walking in to an election commission office of your area. Fill the form personally, attach the relevant document copies and submit it. Or else you can do it online:
- You need visit the website http://www.nvsp.in/index.html
- Click on the link that says Correction of entries in electoral roll
- A new window will open up and you need to look for the Form 8 A. This form is described as Transposition within Assembly.
- Now, click the link on Form 8A, and fill in the details. Upload your photograph and supporting documents.
- You can either Save the form or click
This is all you need to do to change the address on voter’s ID card. You can save the acknowledgement number and use it to track the status of your application online.