WhatsApp web is the best application to read the messages or to view the videos on your PC or Laptop from your WhatsApp account, you can even download the images, videos, pdf files and lot more from your WhatsApp account. Apart from reading and downloading, you can even chat on WhatsApp web just like on your Smartphone.
How to Connect WhatsApp Webb on Your PC or Laptop Explained on YouTube:
How to Connect WhatsApp Webb on Your PC or Laptop?
- Go to the Google search bar and type WhatsApp web.
- WhatsApp web URL will be displayed.
- Upon selecting the WhatsApp web URL you will be directed to the WhatsApp web window
- WhatsApp web window contains a QR code.
- Now open WhatsApp in your smartphone and select WhatsApp web from the more settings option which is present at the right top.
- Upon selecting the WhatsApp web on your phone your smartphone camera will be switched on.
- By using the mobile camera scan the QR code which is present on your desktop or Laptop.
- Once the scanning is completed, the connection of your WhatsApp account to your WhatsApp web account will be established.
- Now you can enjoy your WhatsApp on your desktop or Laptop.
- If you want to logout from your WhatsApp web account then go to more settings and hit the logout button to logout from your WhatsApp web.