Many times, one has to wait for a long time for their voter’s card to arrive. If you have filled your voter’s ID card application online, you can track its status online too. Let us see how to track voter’s ID card online.Sponsored Links
Tracking Voter’s ID Card Application Online
- You need to visit the ECI website http://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html
- Click on the link that says National Voters’ Service Portal. Alternately, you can directly go to http://www.nvsp.in/.
- Here, click on the link that says Correction of entries in electoral roll.
- A new window will open up with a button that says ‘Track Application Status’.
- Click on it and another new window will open up.
- Here, you will need to enter reference id in the box given. This reference ID is the number that is given to you when you fill your form 6 Click Track Status and the status of your voter’s ID card will be displayed.
Thus, you can track your voter’s ID card application with the help of National Voters’ Services Portal online.