How to Enroll For Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate Online?
Jeevan Pramaan is a digital certificate project which has been initiated by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. The certificate needs to be linked with the Aadhar card and all the government pensioners, whether central or state will benefit from this scheme. The enrollment process for the Jeevan Pramaan scheme can be done easily by the pensioners themselves from any device which has an internet connection. Other than that, enrollees can also visit a Jeevan Pramaan center and enroll themselves. The overall process is simple and can be done easily. Currently, there are more than 40,000 Jeevan Pramaan centers in India and one can visit any of these centers for enrollment of the certificate.Sponsored Links
Main objectives of Jeevan Pramaan:
The Jeevan Pramaan certificate was introduced to the people to achieve some important objectives. Here are the most important objectives of Jeevan Pramaan.Sponsored Links
- Easy, hassle free and most importantly much more convenient for pensioners to get their pension delivered on time.
- The process for getting a life certificate and proof of pension much easier.
- It helps to make the process of digital pension very simple and efficient.
So here are the main objectives of the Jeevan pramaan which you should know of and enroll for it.Sponsored Links
Jeevan Pramaan Digital life certificate Online Enrollment Process:
The applicants can enroll for this certificate both offline and online but the latter seems to be more convenient and hassle-free without much effort. Here are the important steps which you should know when you want to apply for the Jeevan Pramaan life certificate online.
- First, you will need to visit the Jeevan Pramaan official website.
- In case you are using a laptop or desktop then you will need to download the application package for PC and install in your computer.
- Same goes for those who are using an Android tablet or Smartphone. They must download the package from the Jeevan Pramaan app or website.
- Once the package of Jeevan Pramaan application has been downloaded on your devices, you will need to register using your Aadhar card details, pensioners name, bank account details, PPO number, mobile number, address etc.
- After your Biometric details have been matched with your Aadhar database, the digital certificate with a unique transaction number or Unique ID will generate and saved in Jeevan Pramaan certificate.
- This ID for the transaction which displayed on the screen will be sent to your registered phone number.
- The repository of the certificate can be accessed by the banks and other pension-related agencies for verification of the certificate of the pensioner.
- After the whole process has been completed, the pensioner will need to take a print out of the application and make a hardcopy.
So here is the best way to enroll and make sure your name is on the list of Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate. The digital life certificate is a great way by which pensioners can get their pension in a very convenient and easy way.
Jeevan Pramaan Online Enrollment – https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
Apply Life Certificate Online – https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/