In order to earn the subsidiary benefits given to every LPG connection, one needs to link their Aadhaar card with their bank accounts. Once the linking of bank account with Aadhaar card is complete, you need to link your unique 12-digit Aadhaar number with your LPG consumer ID.
Tip: It is very important to have a registered mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. Only then can you carry on with the process of linking Aadhaar card with your LPG connection.Sponsored Links
Linking Aadhaar Card with LPG Connection – Offline
Before you attempt linking Aadhaar card with your LPG connection, make sure you have linked your bank account with your Aadhaar account. If you have not yet linked your bank account, you need to download a copy of Form 1 from the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas website. You can even download it from here: http://petroleum.nic.in/dbt/form1.pdf.Sponsored Links
How to Apply Aadhar Online, Aadhar Status Check, Aadhar Update, Address Change on Aadhar Explained on YouTube
Download and print the form. Fill in the details and submit it personally at the bank. You will get an acknowledgement slip and in a few days, the linking process will be complete.
Now, in order to link the Aadhaar card with LPG connection, you need to:
- Make sure you have the Name of the distributor and your LPG consumer number ready.
- Now, visit the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas website and download Form 2. You can click the following link for Form 2: http://petroleum.nic.in/dbt/form2.pdf.
- Fill it in capital letters using black or blue ink and attach the copy of the first page of your DGCC booklet and a recent cash memo.
- Those who have their address mentioned on the LPG card different from the address mentioned on their Aadhaar card, need to attach a copy of their address proof such as:
- Aadhaar Letter
- Lease agreement
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Flat allotment or Possession letter
- LIC policy
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Self-declaration attested by Gazette Officer
- House registration document
- Ration card
- Now, to link the LPG consumer number to your Aadhaar card no. you can:
- Personally take the application and hand it over to your LPG distributor
- Post the letter to the following addresses:
- IOC (Indane Gas): Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Marketing Division), Indance Area Office, 4th floor, Utility Building, JCW Road, Bangalore 560002, Karnataka.
- HPC (HP Gas): Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Bangalore LPG Regional Office, No. 3 & 4, Whitefield Road, Mahadevapura PO, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560048
- BPC (Bharat Gas): Bharat Petroleum Corporation LTD. DU PARC Trinity, 7th floor, No. 5, M.G.Road, Bengaluru 560 001
- Call the Call Center on 1800-2333-555 and follow the instructions given.
- Visit rasf.uidai.gov.in and register yourself by clicking on the ‘Start Now’ tab.
- You can all the LPG company IVRS and follow the instructions given:
- Bharat Gas (BPC) – 9483356789
- HP Gas (HPC) – 9964023456
- Indane Gas (IOC) – 8970024365
- You can register with the help of an SMS only if your number is previously registered with the LPG gas company. You need to send an SMS with information such as:
REG distributor telephone number with STD code without zero consumer number (e.g. REG 1234567890 987654)
Send the SMS to:
Bharat gas- 57333/52725
HP gas – 9964023456
Indane Gas – 8970024365
You will receive a confirmation immediately that your Aadhaar card has been registered with your LPG connection.
This is how you link your Aadhaar card with your LPG connection.