We all know that the Government of India extended the lockdown till 17th May 2020 by categorizing the whole country in to 3 zones they are red zone, orange zone and the green zone due to the pandemic Covid-19 coronavirus. In most of the state’s irrespective of the zones the Government of India has given relaxation and in the green and orange zones liquor shops will be opened. Coming to the red zones and the containments liquor shops will not allowed. According to the new guidelines issued by the MHA, all the non-essential actives are strictly prohibited in between 07:00 PM & 07:00 AM.Sponsored Links
Based on the risk profile, all the districts in the country are divided in to 3 zones they are Green, Orange, and Red.
- The districts with zero confirmed Covid-19 Coronavirus cases till date.
- The districts which have no confirmed Covid-19 Coronavirus cases in last 21 days.
Red Zone or Hotspot Districts:
These districts are identified by the MoHFW – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare basing on the
- Active Covid-19 Coronavirus positive cases.
- Doubling rate of confirmed cases.
- Surveillance Feedback
MoHFW – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
The MoHFW will issue the Red, Orange, and Green zones list on a weekly basis.
According to the directions of the MoHFW the States and the Union Territories may make the changes if applicable.
For example, if a district is categorized as red zone district and if there are no active cases confirmed in the last 21 days outside the limits of the municipal corporation then that district will be declared as the orange zone district.
If a district is categorized under the orange zone, and if there are no active cases confirmed in the last 21 days outside the limits of the municipal corporation then that district will be declared as the Green zone district.
Activities in Containment Zones:
- Strict Perimeter control.
- Peoples movement will be recorded.
- Only supply of daily essentials and medical emergencies.
Activities in Red Zones:
- Movement of individual and vehicles, only for permitted activities.
- Only two passengers in the four wheeler vehicles will be only for permitted activities.
- Industrial Establishments in Urban areas.
- Construction activities in urban areas.
- E-commerce activities only for essential goods are allowed.
- Private offices can operate with 33% of staff.
- Even Government offices can operate with 100% staff of Deputy secretary and the above level and the remaining staff with 33%.
MFA – Ministry of Home Affairs:
Ministry of Home Ministry is one of the Union Ministries in India, MFA is responsible for internal security and domestic policies. The Ministry of Home Affairs is also called as Home Ministry. Home Ministry is headed by the Home Minister and the Current Home Minister of India is Amit Shah.
Ministry of Home Affairs Departments:
The Ministry of Home Affairs has the following constituent Departments:
- Department of Border Management
- Department of Internal Security
- Department of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh Affairs
- Department of Home
- Department of Official Language
- Department of States