Applying For a Loan through MUDRA Yojana:
At present MUDRA doesn’t operate as a standalone financial institution or bank, it is an agency that helps bring together public and private sector banking institutions to have the responsibility of offering loans under the MUDRA Yojana scheme. If an entrepreneur wants to apply for a loan, they can go to one of these institutions and banks with their business plan.
- Regional Rural Banks
- All Scheduled Commercial Banks both in private and public sector
- All Micro Finance Institutions or MFIs and small business finance companies or BBFC.
- Urban or state co-operate banks – scheduled.
When you get approval for the MUDRA loan, you are issued with a MUDRA card. This card functions as a credit card and it allows you to get up to 10 percent of your loan amount to help purchase your working capital.Sponsored Links
How to Apply For MUDRA Loan?
The Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) was announced during the Budget for the financial year 2016 by Prime Minister. The business financial scheme works to fund unfunded micro enterprises. With an initial budget of Rs. 20,000 crores, the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana facilitates financial assistance to small businesses. If you want to apply for MUDRA loan, you will need to present your business plan to the selected eligible financing institutions. The entrepreneurs eligible for the loan will visit the lending financial bodies including private and public commercial banks, co-operative banks both urban and state, regional rural banks or RRBs, and other viable micro financial institutions. When applying for the loan, you need to take into considerations the below information:Sponsored Links
- It is important to note that although eligible borrowers or businesses for the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) scheme can visit the said financial institutions, each of these lending institutions have crafted their own lending terms and norms that the borrowers have to adhere and abide by. That being said, there is no any other structural mode that is used in the applying process to grant MUDRA loans.
- Before being approved and granted a loan, you need to have a business plan that you present to the lending institution. When you take the business plan to the affiliated MUDRA loan financing instructions, it will be looked at and you will be asked to enter your data in some forms.
- An interesting thing about the MUDRA loans is that because it is a collateral-free loan, you don’t need to have a guarantor for you to get the loan.
- Businesses or entities that have a current account with the participating MUDRA loan banks are able to get an easy time when having the credit facility processes. It makes the loan process to be simple and faster. There are about 97 Nodal offices that the India government has appointed and placed them in different SIDBI offices countrywide.
If you need any clarification or you have complaints regarding the MUDRA loans or the application process, you can present them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also helpline call numbers that you can use to quickly reach out for support and help regarding the loans and application. You can find these numbers at https://www.mudrabankloanyojanapmmy.in/helpline-numbers-email-website/
You can also get help about the MUDRA loans by visiting any of the participating banks and financial institutions in your regions, for example, private or public commercial banks, state or urban co-operative banks, regional rural banks, and micro financial institutions like trusts, societies, and BNFC’s. These financial institutions have more information on how you can get the loan and they will ask you.
Depending on which MUDRA loan affiliate financial institution you go to, after approval, you will be given a MUDRA card that acts the same way as a credit card. You will use this card to access your credit facility. But remember that the MUDRA card carries a credit limit of 10 percent of the loan that has been granted to you. For example, if you have been awarded a credit facility of Rs. 10 Lakhs, it implies that your credit limit when using the card will be Rs. 10,000.