Voter ID Status Check:
To check the status of the Voter Id one has to visit thenearest ERO office or Municipality office or Gram Panchayat Office. But the CEO of Odisha is providing the online facility and this facility can be used for both options, if you have applied for voter id in Odisha recently or if you want to check your existing Odisha voter id details then you can use this facility to check the status of your voter id application form or the status of the voter ID card.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
- Visit the National Voters Services portal.
- Select the Track application status option form the main menu.
- Online application status window will be displayed.
- Now enter your reference number and click the track status button.
- A window will be displayed with your voter id status.
Voter id status check – https://www.nvsp.in/Sponsored Links
Voter ID card Download Odisha:
- Visit the Odisha CEO portal.
- Select the Search your details in Voter List option from the main menu.
- Search Electoral roll online window will be displayed.
- Select your District.
- Select Search by Name option.
- Now enter your name, Father Name, gender, age etc.
- Enter the Captcha code and click the search button.
- A window will be displayed with your Voter ID card details.
- Download the Voter ID card to take the print.
Odisha Voter Id Download -http://www.ceoorissa.nic.in/main.htmlSponsored Links