If you are a Pan Card holder and you have spelling mistakes on Pan Card or if you want to make any changes on Pan Card or if you have moved to a new place and want to change address on the Pan Card then you can apply to make changes on Pan Card by using the Pan Card Correction Form. Through this article we are providing the Pan card Correction form you can download the form to apply for the address change on the Pan card and for any changes on the Pan Card or you can complete the form and take the print to apply for the corrections on Pan Card.
How to Apply for Pan Card Corrections Online Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links Sponsored Links Pan Card Correction Sample Form PDF: Sponsored Links
How to Fill Pan Card Correction Form Online & Offline?
The Income Tax Department of India provides this Pan card Correction form in order to apply to make the corrections on the Pan Card. The Pan Card Correction form can be used in case of you have spelling mistakes on Pan Card or if you want to make any changes on Pan Card or if you have moved to a new place and want to change address on the Pan Card then you can apply to make changes on Pan Card by using the Pan Card Correction Form. You can fill or complete the Pan Card Correction Form online or you can download the form in printable PDF format and fill it.
- Enter your Pan Card Number, paste or affix the passport size photos in the photo boxes and sign the first photo across the photo and make another signature in the box below the second photo.
- Enter your Surname, First name and last name and enter the name you preferred to display on the Pan Card.
- Enter your Parents details.
- Enter your date of birth, gender.
- Now tick the appropriate box in which you want to make changes.
- For example if it is signature mismatch then click box 6, if it is photo mismatch then click the box 5, if it is address for communication then click box 7, and if you want to change all then click the boxes 5,6,7.
- Enter your address for communication.
- After entering address now enter your phone number, mail id, and Aadhar number if it is allotted.
- Now enter your pan number.
- The last part of the application is declaration part or verification, complete the declaration part, sign it and mention the date and place.
- Now if you are applying online then click the submit button. If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and attach the supporting document photocopy in which you want to make changes.