How to Apply Passport for Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:
How to Register Passport Online?
The Government of India through Ministry of External Affairs is providing this online facility; if you are looking to apply for a passport you can use this online facility for online passport registration. No matter from which part of India you belong to you can use this online service to register your passport online or to apply passport online.
Passport Registration Online Process:
- Visit the Passport India official portal.
- Passport Registration Online window will be displayed.
- Select the Apply for Fresh Passport/Re issue of Passport option from the main menu.
- Passport Registration online window will be displayed asking for the Type of Passport to choose.
- Choose the Type of Passport you are applying for from the options.
- e- Passport registration form will be displayed.
- You can fill the form online or download the e-form, fill the form and upload.
- After the successful submission of your filled e-Form, Schedule an appointment at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra.
- Passport Appointment can be scheduled after the fees payment. To schedule appointment online you have to pay the fees online.
- Choose the Mode of payment you prefer
- After the selection of mode of fees payment, a window will be displayed with a list of Passport Seva Kendra’s.
- Select your areas Passport Seva Kendra & enter the Captcha Characters & click the next button.
- Online Passport Appointment window will be displayed with the available dates & times.
- Choose the Appointment date & time according to your convenience and click the Pay button.
- Now Passport fees payment window will be displayed pay the fees by online transfer or debit/credit card.
- After the successful fees payment, your Appointment will be confirmed at your preferred Passport Seva Kendra at your preferable date & time.
- Your passport online registration Form will be displayed, Print your passport Application, which consists of Date & Time of your Appointment.
- On the day of your Appointment you must carry this Application Receipt along with the required supporting documents for verification.
How to renew Passport for Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links
Passport Registartion Online – http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic
Online Passport registration – http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/printForm