The Employees Provident Fund Organization provides this Form 10c. Form 10 c is applicable for the EPF account holders for claiming the EPF withdrawal benefits.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links EPF Form 10 C Sample Form PDF: Sponsored Links
How to Fill EPF Form 10C to for Claiming Withdrawal benefits Online & Offline?
- EPF 10C Claim Form consists of 12 fields which are mandatory to fill by the applicant at the time of applying for withdrawal of EPF funds.
- Enter the name of the claimant in capital letters.
- Enter the Date of Birth.
- Enter the Father name or Husband name.
- Enter the name & address of the company in which the EPF member last worked
- Enter the date of joining the company or factory or establishment.
- Enter the date of leaving the service.
- Enter the full address in block letters.
- Tick whether you are willing to accept the scheme certificate or not.
- Enter the details of the family members like name, date of birth, relationship with the member and name of the guardian.
- Enter the name of the Nominee.
- Enter the bank account details or attach a cancelled cheque.
- Enter the bank name, Bank address, Branch name, and IFSC code.
- Enter your full postal address.
- After entering all the details check once and sign the application form with date.