The Government of Telangana State through the local Municipalities collects property tax from the residents of Telangana State who are holding properties. The residents of Telangana who are having properties they have to pay the property tax to the Municipality. This property tax can be paid through online or it can be paid personally by visiting your Municipality office or Gram Panchayat office under whose jurisdiction you are living.
How to Self Assess Telangana Property Tax Online?
The Government of Telangana State through Municipalities and Gram Panchayat offices collects the property tax from the residents of Telangana State who are holding properties. The Government of Telangana is offering online services to the people of Telangana, by using the Property tax Calculator online facility the residents of Telangana State who are holding properties they can calculate their properties tax on their own. Property tax Calculator online facility is a computerized system by using it the property owners can calculate their tax to be paid to the Government.Sponsored Links
Calculate Property Tax Online in Telangana Procedure:
- Visit the C&DMA official Portal.
- Select Property Tax Calculator option from the Online services Menu.
- Property Tax Calculator will be displayed.
- Select your District from the list.
- Select your Locality from the list.
- Select the classification of building from the list.
- Select the Building Approval.
- Enter the Building age.
- Enter the width of the Building in meters.
- Enter the ULB Name.
- Enter the Zone Name.
- Enter the type of Building.
- Enter the occupant type.
- Enter the length in meters.
- Enter the email id of the owner.
- After entering all the details click Calculate Button.
- A window will be displayed with your property tax details.
Calculate Property Tax Online Telangana – http://220.127.116.11:8081/Taxcal/
How to pay Telangana Property Tax Offline?
The Government of Telangana through Municipalities and Gram Panchayat offices collects the property tax from the residents of Telangana State who are holding properties. Government of Telangana providing a number of Mee-seva centers throughout the Telangana State, Citizen Services centers in all the circles of Telangana State and bill collectors with handheld machines for collecting the property tax in Telangana.Sponsored Links
Telangana Property Tax Offline Payment Procedure:
- Visit your nearest Municipality Office or Gram Panchayat Office or Mee-seva center or Citizen Services Center.
- Meet the authorized person to know your property tax dues.
- After the confirmation of your property tax dues, pay the property tax due according to your convenience.
- Pay the property tax by cash.
- After the successful payment of property tax you will get a receipt keep it for further reference.
Telangana House Tax Online Payment- http://epaycdma.telangana.gov.in:8080/ePayPortal/cdma/getYourDues.do