The Telangana Government’s most prestigious project Rythu Bandhu launched in the year 2018, the Government of Telangana state initially issued the amount of RS 5,000/- per acre through cheque to the beneficiaries across the State, later the Government planned to transfer the amount directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries so it is mandatory to link the bank account to the Rythu Bandhu scheme to avail the benefits provided under the scheme.Sponsored Links
The Government of Telangana State issues Rs 5000/- per acre for 2 crops. The amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account if the beneficiary bank account is linked with the Rythu Bandhu scheme.Sponsored Links
Rythu Bandhu Documents Required:
- Land epassbook
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply for Rythu Bandhu to Transfer Amount to Bank Account?
- Visit your Mandal/ Village Agriculture Office along with your epassbook, Aadhar card, and bank Passbook.
- Meet the authorised person at the Agriculture office.
- Authorized person will ask for epassbook number, Aadhar number, bank account number, and your bank’s IFSC code.
- After entering the epassbook number, Aadhar number, bank account number, and your bank’s IFSC code your Raitu Bhandu account will be activated.
- The amount will be directly credited to your bank account twice a year before the Rabi crop and Kharif.