How to Apply Ration Card Online?
Irrespective of State and the Union Territory across India you can apply for Ration Card online by visiting the National PDS portal of India. If you are planning to apply for the Ration Card online then in that case you to get the required supporting documents in a scanned format.Sponsored Links
Ration Card Apply Process:
- Visit the PDS portal of India.
- Select the State Government Portals option from the main menu.
- State Government Portals window will be displayed with all States & Union Territories.
- Click your preferred State or Union Territory from the list.
- Your State’s or Union Territories official portal will be displayed.
- You can apply for Ration card in two ways they are you can fill the online application and upload the supporting documents along with the photo or you can download the Ration Card Application form and complete the application form and submit the completed application form.
- If you are planning to submit the application form online then you should be ready with the scanned copies of your address proof document, photo identification proof document, head of the family passport photo, family photo etc.
- After submitting the application form along with the supporting documents you will get an acknowledgement number, save it for further reference.
Ration Card online apply – https://pdsportal.nic.in