The Government of Tamil Nadu State through PDS portal providing wide online services related to the Smart Ration card. The Smart Ration Card holders of Tamil Nadu State can view the ration card details online, view your family members’ details, you can view your address, can check family members Aadhar numbers and finally you can apply for any changes or corrections on the Smart Ration Card online.Sponsored Links
How to Apply for Changes in your Ration Card Online?
- Visit the Tamil Nadu State TNPDS official portal.
- Select Corrections of Details option from the Correct your smart card menu.
- TNPDS login window will be displayed.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code present in the box and click the submit button.
- Smart Card Correction online window will be displayed.
- Select the option which you want to apply for change.
- For example if you want to change the name or age of yours or your family members.
- If you choose to change the name or spelling mistakes in name then you have to upload the supporting document.
- After uploading the supporting document then click the submit button.
- After the successful submission you will get a reference number to your registered mobile number save it for further reference.
- By using the reference number you can check the smart card correction status online.
Apply Changes in Your Ration Card Online – https://www.tnpds.gov.in/Sponsored Links