The Government of Telangana is planning to develop 10 integrated townships across the Hyderabad city, and 1 township near the Karimnagar city, looking at the population and the future generation needs the Government of Telangana took this initiative to form the sophisticated cities around Hyderabad city in order to control the population. The current density of the population per square kilometre in Hyderabad city is 11000, and it may be doubled in the next five years. Apart from controlling the population the Government is also intending to decrease the pollution in the city.
Well Furnished Cities:
In order to keep Hyderabad City pollution free and keep the City among the world class cities the Government of Telangana State is planning to extend the Hyderabad city by constructing these integrated townships. The townships which fall under HMDA limits those townships will be formed in 100 Acres and the ones outside the HMDA limits those ones will be built in 50 Acres.
Integrated Township Highlights:
- Townships will be constructed with the Walk to work concept
- Townships within HMDA limits will be allotted 100 Acres
- Townships outside the HMDA limits will be allotted 50 Acres
- Special incentives for the developers
- Each township will be designed in such a way that, it will have enough space for residential, commercial, entertainment, office, schools etc.
- Total 10 townships across the Hyderabad City
- 1 township near the Karimnagar city
Proposed Places for new Townships in Hyderabad City:
- Andol road – National Highway 161
- Medak road – State highway 765d
- Tupran road – National highway 44
- Near Yadagirigutta – National Highway 163
- Near Choutuppal – National Highway 65
- Nagarjuna Sagar road – State highway 9
- Near veldanda – State highway 765
- Near Balanagar – National Highway 44 Bengaluru
- Near Chengomul – National highway 163, Beejapur
- Near Sadashiv pet – National Highway 65
- Near Ahmedipuram Karimnagar – State highway 1
What is an Integrated Township?
The Integrated township is a model city that will have all the sophisticated infrastructure which can facilitate both residential, and commercial needs.