NVSP – National Voters Service Portal offers Form 8A application form to apply for the Address change on Voter id or change of residence in electoral roll but the address change must be within the same Assembly Constituency. NVSP Form8A is available in 3 languages they are English, Hindi, and Malayalam. Form 8A contains 4 parts, they are particulars of the applicant, current address of yours ( where you have moved), uploading the scanned supporting documents, and declaration part. You can fill or complete the Form 8A application form online or you can download the Form 8A in printable PDF format and fill it.Sponsored Links NVSP Form 8 A Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill NVSP Form 8A Applying for Change of Address on Voter Id with in the same Constituency?
- First enter your State, District, and Assembly Constituency.
- Now enter the applicant details.
- After entering the applicant details now enter the complete address of yours from where you want to apply new voter Id card.
- Upload the scanned document of new residential address proof and your latest passport photo( The scanned documents maximum size should be 2MB and the allowed formats are jpg, png, bmp, jpeg).
- The last part of the application is declaration part, complete the declaration part, mention the date and place.
- Now if you are applying online then click the submit button. If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and attach the age proof, address proof, and photo and submit the application form.
Documents Required Applying Address Change on Voter Id Card:
- Address Proof Document.
- Passport size Photo