Most of the Indians who are residing abroad may not be aware of that they can vote in all the Elections which are held in India. The Election Commission of India enables the Indian Citizens who are staying in foreign countries to apply and get voter id. Form 6A application form is for the Indian Citizens who are residing in overseas to apply for Voter ID. After getting the Voter ID, the Indian Citizens staying in other countries can vote in the elections as an overseas elector.Sponsored Links NVSP Form 6A Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill NVSP Form 6A Applying for Voter ID Online & Offline as Overseas Elector?
NVSP – National Voters Service Portal offers Form 6A application form for the online & offline registration of Voter Id Card in India for the Citizens who are staying abroad. NVSP Form6A is available in 3 languages they are English, Hindi, and Malayalam. Form 6A contains 6 parts, they are particulars in support of my claim, Place of Birth details, current address in India, Passport details, Details of Visa, uploading the scanned supporting documents, and declaration part. You can fill or complete the Form 6A application form online or you can download the Form 6A in printable PDF format and fill it.
- First enter your State, District, and Assembly Constituency.
- Coming to the my claim particulars section, you have enter your name, surname, father name or husband name, date of birth or age, and gender.
- After completing the my claim particulars column now enter the place of birth details.
- Now enter your address in India.
- Passport Details: Enter the Passport Details and Visa details in Visa Column.
- Now enter the specific reason for the absence in India.
- Enter the complete present address of yours.
- Now it’s time to upload the scanned documents first one is your latest passport size photo, then attach your valid pages of your Passport. ( The scanned documents maximum size should be 2MB and the allowed formats are jpg, png, bmp, jpeg).
- The last part of the application is declaration part, complete the declaration part, mention the date and place.
- Now if you are applying online then click the submit button. If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and attach the photo copies of valid pages of your Passport, and photo and submit the application form.
Documents Required Applying for Voter Id Card as Foreign Elector:
Generally two documents are required applying for voter id card they are:
- Address Proof Document.
- Age Proof Document.