If you are wondering to apply for the name change on the voter id or to change name in the electoral roll, if you have any spelling mistakes on voter id or any corrections in the electoral roll or to make any changes then you can use the Form 8. The Election Commission of India provides these Form 8 in order to make any changes on voter id or in electoral roll.
Form 8 Application for correction to particulars entered in Electoral RollSponsored Links Sponsored Links NVSP Form 8 Sample Form PDF: Sponsored Links
How to Fill NVSP Form 8 Applying for Correction of particulars in Electoral Roll Online & Offline?
NVSP – National Voters Service Portal offers Form 8 application form to apply for the correction of particulars entered in the electoral roll. NVSP Form8 is available in 3 languages they are English, Hindi, and Malayalam. Form 8 contains 5 parts, they are applicant details, details of which is to be corrected, correct particulars, uploading the scanned supporting documents, and declaration part. You can fill or complete the Form 8 application form online or you can download the Form 8 in printable PDF format and fill it.
- First enter your State, District, and Assembly Constituency.
- Now enter the applicant details.
- After entering the applicant details now tick or select the entry which is to be corrected.
- Now it’s time to upload the scanned document for example if you want to change name or address or change photo etc depending on the correction you have to upload the relevant supporting scanned document. ( The scanned documents maximum size should be 2MB and the allowed formats are jpg, png, bmp, jpeg).
- Now enter the correct particulars of yours.
- The last part of the application is declaration part, complete the declaration part, mention the date and place.
- Now if you are applying online then click the submit button. If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and attach the age proof, address proof, and photo and submit the application form.