Apply Voter Id in Chhattisgarh:
If you are a resident of Chhattisgarh State and your age is 18 years or above still you don’t have a voter ID card. If you are searching to apply for one then you are in the right place. The only thing you need to do is gather your identification proof, residence proof and age proof documents in a scanned format to apply for voter id online.Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration CG:
- Visit the CG CEO portal.
- Select the Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select the online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgment will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration in Chhattisgarh – https://ceochhattisgarh.nic.in/enSponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form Chhattisgarh:
Generally, Form 6 is used to apply Voter Id in Chhattisgarh. Applying for Voter Id in Chhattisgarh one has to get a Form 6. Form 6 application is available in Hindi & English languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id in Chhattisgarh – https://ceochhattisgarh.nic.in/enSponsored Links