Apply Voter Id Online Himachal Pradesh:
If you are planning to apply Voter Id in Himachal Pradesh there are two ways to apply and get Voter ID. The first way is to apply online by visiting the HP CEO portal, the only thing you need to do is gather your identification proof, residence proof and age proof documents in a scanned format. The second way is to apply in person at the ERO office or Gram Panchayat Office or at any Municipality Office. Sponsored LinksSponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration HP:
- Visit the HP CEO portal.
- Select Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration online HP – https://himachal.nic.in/Sponsored Links
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates & Schedule MP Candidates 2019
Voter Id Application Form Himachal Pradesh:
To apply Voter ID across the India Form 6 is used. This Form 6 is available in both soft and hard copies. If you are planning to apply online then you can get it in the soft form by visiting the official website. Form 6 application is available in Hindi, English, and local languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id HP – https://himachal.nic.in/Sponsored Links