Apply Voter Id Online Kerala:
If you are planning to apply voter id in Kerala there are two ways to apply voter id in Kerala they are one is you can apply for one online through the Kerala CEO portal and the other one is you can apply for in person at the ERO office near you.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration UP:
- Visit the Kerala CEO portal.
- Select Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration online Kerala – http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/home.htmlSponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form Kerala:
Form 6 is used to apply Voter Id card. You can get Form 6 in both soft and hard copies. If you are planning to apply online then you can get it in the soft form by visiting the official website. Form 6 applications are available in Hindi, English, and Malayalam languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id Kerala – http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/home.htmlSponsored Links