Apply Voter Id Online Maharashtra:
If you are planning to apply a Voter ID in Maharashtra then you are in the right place. The only thing you need to do is grab your identification proof, residence proof and age proof documents in a scanned format to apply for voter id Maharashtra online.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration UP:
- Visit the Maharashtra CEO portal.
- Select Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration online Maharashtra – https://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/Sponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form Maharashtra:
Form 6 is used to apply Voter Id card. This Form 6 is available in both soft and hard copies. If you are planning to apply online then you can get it in the soft form by visiting the official website. Form 6 application is available in Hindi & English languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id Maharashtra – https://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/Sponsored Links