Apply Voter Id Online Meghalaya:
The 2019 General Elections for 17th Lok Sabah expected to be held in the month of April 2019. If you are a resident of Meghalaya, and you are planning to apply voter id, there are 2 ways to apply voter id one is you can apply it online by visiting the CEO Meghalaya portal and the other one is you can apply it at the Gram Panchayat office if you are staying in a village, you can apply for one at Municipality office or ERO office nearby your if you are staying in a town.Sponsored Links
If you are planning to apply online or offline, the only thing you need to do is grab your identification proof, residence proof and age proof documents. The only difference for applying online is the supporting documents should be in a scanned format and for applying in person then the supporting documents should be in the form hard copies.Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration Meghalaya:
- Visit the Meghalaya CEO portal.
- Select Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration online Meghalaya – http://ceomeghalaya.nic.in/Sponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form Meghalaya:
The application form which is used to apply Voter id is called Form 6. Form 6 application is available in Hindi, English, and Telugu languages. If you are planning to apply online then you can use the Form 6 online application which is available on the Meghalaya CEO portal. If you are planning to apply in person then you can get Form 6 from any Gram Panchayat office or Municipality Office or any ERO office across the Meghalaya State.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id Meghalaya – http://ceomeghalaya.nic.in/Sponsored Links