Apply Voter Id MP:
If you are not having Voter Id yet and you are looking to apply for one, no need of worrying because now you can apply Voter id online in Madhya Pradesh. The only thing you need to do is gather your identification, residence proof and age proof documents in a scanned format.Sponsored Links Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration MP:
- Visit the MP CEO portal.
- Select the Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select the online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgment will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration in MP – http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Sponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form MP:
The application form which is used to apply Voter id is called as the voter id application form, to apply voter id in MP one has to by using Form 6. Form 6 application is available in Hindi & English languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id in MP – http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Sponsored Links