Apply Voter Id Online Tamil Nadu:
If you are a Tamil Nadu resident, you are going to attain 18 years by the January 2019 or your age is 18 years or above still you don’t have a voter ID card. If you are planning to apply for one then you are in the right place. The only thing you need to do is gather your identification proof, residence proof and age proof documents in a scanned format to apply for voter id Tamil Nadu online. Parliament Elections 2019Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration TN:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu CEO portal.
- Select Enroll option from the main menu.
- Now select online e-registration option from the main menu.
- Select the application for enrollment in the electoral rolls option.
- Voter Id online Application form FORM-6 will be displayed.
- Now enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned photo of yours.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document.
- Upload the scanned address proof document.
- Click the submit button to apply for the voter id online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
Voter id Registration online Tamil Nadu – http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/Sponsored Links
Voter Id Application Form Tamil Nadu:
Form 6 is used to apply Voter Id card. Form 6 is available in both soft and hard copies. If you are planning to apply online then you can get it in the soft form by visiting the official website. Form 6 applications are available in Hindi, English, and Kannada languages. You can choose the language according to your convenience.
Download Form 6 Applying for Voter id Tamil Nadu Online – http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/Sponsored Links